FHR proudly presents the 2016 Series of Seminars on ‘Major HR Challenges during an Economic Recession’. The goal of these seminars is to provide companies with insights and ideas which could help to not only survive, but also thrive and innovate in an economic recession by managing their Human Capital smartly.
The Series consists of the following 6 one-day seminars:
1. Surviving economic downturn: HR challenges for management and the workforce
2. Employee performance in changing times, changing outlook and strategy
3. How HR mature is your organization for survival?
4. Strategic HRM: a sustainable and important source of competitive advantage
5. Knowledge capability in a chaordic environment: a bitter need for a healthy Organization
6. How strategy - agile is your company to change and recession?
These seminars are recommended to HR and non HR managers and officers, innovators, business advisors, consultants and others who wish to know more about successfully managing Human Capital in an Economic Recession.
One could register for either the whole series of 6 or for one (or some) seminar(s) and the fee per seminar is SRD 500 and includes a reader with seminar material, reference articles, coffee and lunch.
For more information or registration, please call: Fezara Fraenk at 422501 or email to email@example.com
Looking forward to your participation
(Edited by Charissa Sharman - original submission Friday, 1 April 2016, 3:09 PM)