We hereby invite you to register for the first seminar of the 2017 series of seminars:
‘Corporate Social Responsibility in Business demands Leadership’
Date: Wednesday February 22, 2017
Venue: FHR School of Management
Fee: SRD 600 (reader with PP slides & reference articles, snacks and lunch).
Lecturer: Mr. Dr. Caspar van Woensel
- Optimizing the ‘triple bottom line of People, Profit and Planet’ demands leadership: who should take the lead when it comes to setting a standard in CSR?
- Linking CSR to a specific sector of business: current ‘hot topics’ will be discussed such as human rights impact assessment and the banker’s oath.
- Deciding on a dilemma: who in particular needs to do that?
Topics to be dealt with:
- CSR origins and concept;
- Stakeholder management
- CSR and Leadership
- Examples from the financial sector
- Leadership: Your possible role in CSR
For more information: email@example.com