We hereby invite you to register for the second seminar of the 2017 series of seminars:
‘Disruptive Thinking in Leadership’
Date: Wednesday March 15, 2017
Venue: FHR School of Management
Fee: SRD 600 (reader with PP slides & reference articles, snacks and lunch).
Lecturer: Dr. Geert Heling
This seminar focuses on making the participants:
- Aware of internal conditions, habits and mindsets that have made them successful in the past;
- Rethink these habits and mindsets within the context of disruptive thinking;
- Understand the essential role of leadership in processes of innovation and disruptive change;
- Identify the leadership competencies that are necessary for creating a 'disruptive innovation organizational culture';
- Design new disruptive ideas and opportunities for their own organizations;
- Translate new ideas to the current, practical situation.
Topics to be dealt with:
- Trends in technology and the human factor
- The Disruptive Thinking Imperative (an essential or urgent thing)
- Innovation and leadership: disruptive thinking versus 'old school'
- Disruptive change: consequences for organizations and leaders
- Eliciting energy from innovation and disruptive thinking
- Creating a new organizational 'Innovation' culture
- Integration (OK, and now let's be practical!)
For more information: email@example.com
For registration: https://goo.gl/forms/QZB8KwZIaLSAHIe22